If your remote don't work out in some keypad/button only then maybe the possible problem are:
- on the keypad/button maybe it is little bit hard or soft to press.
- maybe the keypad/button has a short pointer inside the keypad/button so that it cannot reach the board.
- or the keypad/button just can't reach the board because it is not in exact location.
- the board has an ashes so it does not work.
Regarding those problem above you need to do/apply the steps below.
1. Open the remote by unscrewing the back cover of the remote.
2. Then you will see the remote control board ( the remote
control board is the one with lots of many circle,colored: black
with green) try to remove it slowly.
3. Then find any cotton thing like cotton buds and also four pieces
of small hard paper.
Clean the internal remote control board using the cotton
4. Then try to have/put a thing like a small four pieces of hard paper
inside,underneath the board in both four sides (it should be balance
by each other side) of it then try to see if the keypad/button is
being reach by it.
5. Then if done, when assembling it make sure that the board is well
done/place in the right position and exactly in the front of its
6. Then when done assembling try to test it in actual if it works. I hope this steps could be helpful..If not maybe the battery is old enough to use and need to replace for a new one or some connection near the battery has cut off, if it is the problem just contact me for some/other solution..If this solution helps you I would be very glad to here it!! Thank you!!