Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
1. Quickly select and delete multiple contacts
2. Search contacts by name or phone number.
3. Select all contacts on search result at once, (also you can deselect all)
4. With selected list, you can check contacts before deleting them.
5. With Easy Select, you can select name duplicated, no email address, no phone number contacts at once.
6. With number scroll index and sorted list by name, you can fast scroll and find contacts.
Posted by aitwa3el on
Feb 25, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jun 30, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
135 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!