Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
- let safe use of stabilizer up and down voltage.
- put in a closed room which is safe from dust and not too cold.
- one person to operate a machine is better
- using toner and original sparepart
- using new paper (not recycle)
- put the stock paper in warm place
- clean up the part of copier
- periodically clean the part that is often dirty by toner (transfer unit & wire)
- if not used to changed to standby
- if it will not be used in a long time, turn off and unplug the power cable.
Posted by edy copier on
May 26, 2014 | Frigidaire FRS26ZSG
Nov 20, 2013 | Toro Garden
Jul 02, 2013 | Frigidaire FRS23W3A Side by Side...
Nov 19, 2010 | Mitsubishi MS17TN Air Conditioner
Sep 28, 2009 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
806 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!