A lot of people are not aware that they could chat with 2go on their laptops and computer.
Most people only uses their phones to chat on 2go.
Using the a laptop or computer is really a great advantage because you can type lengthy words faster using a computer. And you don't have to waste your phone's airtime when you can do other things on the computer and at the same time chat with 2go.
Note that you cannot register 2go on your PC. You must have registered with your phone before you can log-in using your PC.
Follow the below instructions to chat with 2go via your laptop/desktop computer;
- Make sure your computer is internet ready. That is, it connected to the internet.
- Open your internet browser (Mozilla, Internet explorer, Opera-mini, etc).
- Go to; www.pc.2go.im
- Select your country, cell number, 2go password, and log-in.
- You would see "Successfully login!" written in blue boldly.
- Under the "Successfully login!", you would see a 2go logo. Click on it.
- Now you will be prompted to download a Java software, but if java is already installed on your computer, it would go straight to the download. This software is compatible with the 2go application. Allow the java download completely. After it has been downloaded. Close the 2 page, open it again, enter your cellphone number and password. Go back to the 2go logo, and click on it. This time, a dialogue box will pop out, prompting you to save a file. Save the file and the 2go software will be downloaded on our PC.
- After the software has been downloaded, go to the location where the software was downloaded and double click the software.
- Now the software will open the install on your computer. You would see Micro-Emulator. It's just like a phone image on your computer.
- You can not chat with 2go on your PC through the Micro-Emulator.
If you follow the above instructions, you won't have any problem performing this task. Read over and over to for more understanding.
I hope you found the about information helpful.