Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Welcome to fixya
If you have forgotten the wireless network key , you can retrieve it from the router itself
Click the below link
Now it will ask for username and password
Enter username = ( blank) and password = admin
If you can't login using this credentials then you will have to reset the router
If you logged in . Then click on Wireless > Wireless security
On this screen you can see the wireless key
If the security mode is WEP then your password is Key1
If the security mode is WPA-PSK then your password is WPA Preshared key
Posted by Mohammed ... on
Feb 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 16, 2011 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
4. You must log in with a password to make changes to your Router's settings. If you have not yet set a custom up a password, leave this field blank and click the "Submit" button.
5. Click the Wireless > Security link from the page menu on the left-hand side.
6. On the Wireless > Security page, you can retrieve your password(s) from the fields to the right of the Pre-shared Key (PSK) > entry.
7. Uncheck the Obscure PSK box to view and retrieve your password(s).
8. Re-check the Obscure PSK box to obscure your password(s).
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Mar 15, 2011 | Belkin My Essential (ME1004-R) Wireless...
308 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!