Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
Below Works with most Canon Range of printers.
By using this tool you can reset the waste tank counter and can sometimes reset the ink level monitors.I have included two procedures.
Method 1 1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Method 2 First you need this tool : http://www.ziddu.com/download/14685220/PCM_servicetool.rar.html
Then the following steps: Step 1: enter in service mode in order to use the resetter:
Extract the resetter and double click "servicetool.exe"
Posted by Grant... on
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
7,023 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!