Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet


If you have posted a Premium question on Fixya.com and you are not happy with the help you received Fixya.com will gladly refund your charge for their service by writing the following email address:


Posted by on

Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

Related Questions:

2 Answers

droped a coin in accidently, now printer dont respond in any way. star sp500, turned upside down and coin came out.


Try resetting the printer: turn the power OFF, wait at least 10 seconds, and turn the power back ON.

Hope this helps.

Aug 31, 2011 | Star Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

The answer to my question "the manual is

What is the Satisfaction Guarantee? FixYa's community Expert will provide guidance and advice on understanding your product's problem along with a recommended fix. FixYa is committed to provide a professional advice, but we cannot guarantee it will always fix the problem. In some cases, in-person diagnostic, repair or other services are needed - those types of services are not supported by our community. Therefore, in some cases our advice may not solve the problem.

Subscription payments are non-refundable. Refund of a single-problem service fee is provided only if two conditions are met: (i) Request for refund was submitted within thirty (30) calendar days following the date of purchase, and (ii) FixYa concluded you have not received a professional-level advice or guidance for your problem. If you believe you are entitled for a refund, please submit your request with a full description on the case thought our contact us page. FixYa will respond in a timely manner. Who should I contact with questions about Premium Assistance? If you have additional questions or billing questions with our Premium Assistance, please email us at premium.support@fixya.com.

Jul 14, 2011 | 1999 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

I would like a refund since I ended up returning the pc since the help I received didn't work

Write an email to customer service of fixya.com for refund, email address is as follows..
OR submit refund request HERE

Jul 09, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

I just opened my charge bill to discover that you charged me $6.00. I have no idea who you are and did not order this. I need a refund.

You can just forward a mail requesting the same to premium.support@fixya.com.They will cancel it or they will check and do the needful for you and you will receive an acknowledgment mail also immediately.

Jun 09, 2011 | FixYa Service

1 Answer

I have a charge 6/11 for $9.99 which I did not authoize


If you wish to cancel the FixYa Premium Subscription, you can do so by clicking this link to the subscription cancellation page.

For refund and billing issues, please contact FixYa Premium Support by clicking this link.

On the page which opens, select "Refund/Cancellation Request" from the drop-down list next to the Topic box and provide the required details.

Also, you can email the request at:

Thanks for using FixYa.

Jun 21, 2010 | FixYa Service

Not finding what you are looking for?

388 people viewed this tip

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions