Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
How to Enter Unlock Codes on G1, G2, 2125, 3125, 8100, 8125, 8525,
8900/8925 (Tilt), P4600 (Fuze), Dash, Dash 3G, Wing, Shadow, Excalibur
100, MDA, SDA, Touch Pro 2 (TP2), myTouch 3G, Magic:
1) Power on with Non-allowed SIM card
2) Enter unlock code when prompted
3) Enter code using the ON-SCREEN keyboard (This is if the screen HAS an ON-SCREEN keyboard) when unlocking a Pocket PC Phones
4) Press Ok
5) Phone Unlocked
Problems with bypassing G1 GMail account: This link provides information on how to bypass the login if are having issues when trying to use your phone with AT&T: Set-up AT&T on G1.
How to Enter Unlock Codes on HTC Ozone:
1) Power on
2) Go to Settings
3) Go to Phone
4) Go to Network
5) Put phone on GSM mode
6) Go to Security
7) Go to Select SIM Manager
8) Go to unlock SIM
9) Phone will prompt for a code, enter the unlock code and press OK
How to obtain IMEI for Verizon HTC?
Follow the following direction:
1. Start>Settings>Phone> Networks
2. Change from Global to GSM only.
3. Go back to the home screen.
4. Type *#06# and Call key.
How to Enter Unlock Codes on HTC Snap:
1. Insert non-accepted SIM card
2. Phone will tell you to insert an allowed SIM card and that the phone will switch back to CDMA mode
3. Click OK
4. Click green button to get to the main screen of the phone
5. Click on settings
6. Click on all settings
7. In the personal tab click on security
8. The phone will ask you to enter the unlock code. Enter it and your phone is unlocked!
Posted by hector... on
Jul 10, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2012 | T-Mobile HTC Dash Excalibur S620...
Jul 31, 2011 | AT&T Lands Phones
Jan 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
208 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!