Tip & How-To about Toshiba TDP-P9 DLP Projector
I had sleepless nights with my customers TDP-P9 projector where I changed the lamp.
The lamp timer resetting gave me headache but now I finally solved the right combo:
1: Unplug the power cord
2: Hold down 'On/standby' 'Input' and 'up arrow'
3: While keeping the buttons pressed, insert the power cord and wait for the projectors led's to flash briefly and then power button to keep illuminated and then starting to blink.
4: Release the buttons and power on, it should now have 0 hours in the timer.
Posted by Migoke on
Apr 14, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-P9 DLP Projector
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Jul 18, 2010 | Toshiba TDP-MT200 Multimedia Projector
Aug 02, 2009 | Toshiba TDP-T90 Multimedia Projector
2,508 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!