Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Finding IP address in Yahoo! Mail
1. Log into your Yahoo! mail with your username and password.
2. Click on Inbox or whichever folder you have stored your mail.
3. Open the mail.
4. If you do not see the headers above the mail message, your headers are not displayed. To display the headers,
* Click on Options on the top-right corner
* In the Mail Options page, click on General Preferences
* Scroll down to Messages where you have the Headers option
* Make sure that Show all headers on incoming messages is selected
* Click on the Save button
* Go back to the mails and open that mail.
5. You should see similar headers like this:Yahoo! headers : nameLook for Received: from followed by the IP address between square brackets [ ]. Here, it is 184.108.40.206.That is be the IP address of the sender!
6. Track the IP address of the sender
Posted by Janarthana... on
Nov 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 31, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 18, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 16, 2006 | D-Link Express EtherNetwork DI-604 Router
202 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!