Tip & How-To about Samsung SP46L3HX 46" HDTV-Ready DLP TV
Before you replace the assy lamp :
1. Replace with the correct code numbered lamp to avoid damage to the TV.
2. Turn the power off and wait for 30 minutes before replacing the lamp as it will be hot.
3. Do not touch the glass part of the lamp with your bare hands nor insert any foreign object inside the cover as it may cause poor screen quality, electric shock or fire.
4. Do not place the old lamp near flammable objects or within the reach of children.
5. Be sure to connect this TV directly to an AC wall outlet. If the TV's AC plug is connected to a cable box or other source, it will not allow for proper cool down time.
To replace assy lamp on SP46L3HX follow steps :
1. Unplug the TV, then use a screwdriver to remove the 4 screws.
2. Remove the Lamp cover.
3. Remove the screw securing the Lamp by using a screwdriver.
4. Separate the Lamp from the engine by holding the handle and pulling it out.
5. To reinstall the Lamp, follow these steps in reverse order.
Posted by Basuki... on
Jan 11, 2011 | Panasonic PT-61LCZ70 Television
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Nov 29, 2009 | Panasonic PT-50LC13 50" Rear Projection...
Nov 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
2,467 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!