Tip & How-To about Dryers
The Experts at FixYa.com thrive on helping you with your appliance problem. However, it makes it very difficult to help you when we do not have a make and model of the appliance you wish to recieve help with. So in order to help you and help us here are a few common locations you can find the make and model of you appliance.
FREE STANDING RANGES, WALL OVENS, SLIDE IN RANGES:
1. Inside the oven on the face or interior wall close to the front of the unit.
2. On the rear of the unit
3. On the face of the frame with the drawer unit pulled out
1. On the bottom of the unit
FRIDGE AND FREZZERS:
1. Inside the freezer or fridge compartment on the wall
2. On the temperature control module
3. On the service plate on the back of the unit
4. On the face box with the door open
1. On the inside wall of the unit
2. Next to the controls of the unit
1. On the rear of the unit
WASHERS AND DRYERS:
1. On the face of the foor jamb
2. On the inside of the door
3. On the rear panel of the unit
This is just a few places that you may be able to find the make and model of the unit that you have and this will help us to help you.
Thank you for choosing FixYa.com
Posted by Justin... on
Nov 26, 2015 | Whirlpool WTW6400SW Cabrio Washer
Apr 11, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones