Tip & How-To about Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
The purpose of this exercise is
to rule out ink tanks that are behaving and isolate the one(s)
responsible for the duplicate. Please perform the following:
1. Open the printer and remove all ink tanks.
2. Insert a single ink tank in the printer then close the cover.
3. Confirm whether the printer recognizes the installed tank properly. If it does, it will indicate it does not detect the other ink tanks, as they are not currently installed in the printer.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with another ink tank.
5. If the printer at any time indicates two of the same ink tanks are installed, the cause will be the last tank installed. For example, if you inserted an ink tank earlier, and you later inserted another ink tank, and it said two of the same inks were installed, the cause of the issue is the last ink tank.
Hope this helps
Posted by Justin... on
Jan 05, 2011 | Canon MX350 AllInOne Inkjet Printer
Dec 01, 2008 | Body Solid Cam Series Ab/Back Machine
Jun 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 06, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 04, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
1,818 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!