Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
Service Error 5202 solution for ip1800 / ip1900
1. turn-on printer, still blinking and a error message on screen, open cover.
2. While printer cover is open, unplug the power cord at the back. Of course it
3. Remove all cartridges, clean the contact points and then insert them back
properly. Move the entire cartridge to its parking area.
4. Close the printer's cover, plug the power source, turn the printer on.
5. It should be working fine now. Mabuhay!!!
Posted by Rommel... on
Apr 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
3,737 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!