For prying eyes, many people tend to change their computer password
frequently because they think it is a good habit to help keep PC
security. But most of the time, we forgot to note the password down or
created a Windows
password 7 reset disk when we put a password in Windows 7.
Then What could you do if you forgot
password in Windows 7 ? Well, I am providing you 3 tips which you
can consider in order to prepare yourself if ever need arises to reset
the Windows administrator password:
TIP 1 - Use password reset disk in advance
Windows-based system was designed to be able to create windows
password reset disk without any other third party tools. So you can make
use of a password reset disk to reset password in Windows 7 in case it
is forgotten. Now performance the following steps to create one.
1. be able to log on Windows operating system with the password
2. A USB flash drive is required
- 1. Click on Start and then choose
Control Panel in Windows 7.
- 2. Click on the User Accounts and Family
Safety.Note: You will not see this link while you're
viewing the Control Panel under Large icons or Small icons mode. Then
double-click on the User Accounts icon and proceed to Step
- 3. Click on the User Accounts.
- 4. In the task pane on the left, click Create
a password reset disk .
- 5. When the Forgotten Password Wizard appears,
- 6. Choose the portable media drive to
create a Windows 7 password reset disk . And then click Next
- 7. With the disk or other media still in the drive,
enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
- 8. Windows 7 now start to create the password reset
disk. Click Next and then click Finish
in the next window when the progress indicator shows 100% complete
- 9. You can now remove the flash drive or floppy
disk from your computer. Label the Windows 7 Password Reset disk
and store it in a safe place.
TIP 2 - With Windows Boot disk to Reset
The boot CD for Windows can be used to reset the administrator
password. This disk enables you to repair Windows OS, thereby, setting
your administrator password as blank.
TIP 3- Use Windows Password Recovery Software
This is considered as one of the best and most efficient Windows
7 password recovery
solution, These tools enable you to reset
Windows administrator password without posing any threat to your hard
drive data. As is known, Password Unlocker Official site provides
Windows Password Unlocker, which allows you to reset password in Windows
7 with ease.
Step1: Login to a computer that can link to Internet. Download Windows
Password Unlocker and install it on that PC.
- Step2:.Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB to remove lost
- Step3: Set your target computer to boot from CD Rom or USB flash
- Step4:Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive
into the locked computer. When a window pops up with all your account
names (if you have several accounts), select the one that you have
forgotten its password to reset.