Webroot anti-virus and Spy Sweeper also have some advantages and disadvantages and those are:
Advantages: - all the facilities that Webroot provides is its main advantage, like
- Effectiveness: - There are 16 protective shields available in Webroot Antivirus with Spy Sweeper with protection is made possible over network, Windows, web browsing, email and startup programs. You will remain safe online with these shields as exploits and other threats are blocked. This shield is available for incoming and outgoing messages and there will be chance of accidental forward threats. The two powerful components antivirus and antispyware are included in this program. The antivirus component can be used for business security and Webroot Spy Sweeper manages the antispyware element.
- Ease of use: - It's user friendly interface with simple tools for all types of users. There are tabs available for simple navigation and you can also have access to major components of software.
- Updates: - It is very easy to keep your security up to date with the help of Webroot. The updates can be setup automatically on regular basis. These updates can also be setup at any time you need with the help Version Guard technology of Webroot.
- Secures Your Email: - Webroot Antivirus with Spy Sweeper monitors your inbound and outbound email to ensure it has not been hacked by hackers and that email attachments are free of hidden viruses and spyware.
- Webroot anti-virus program not use Heuristics base detection method, that's why it totally depends on updated virus data-base.
- If Webroot anti-virus and spy-sweeper, both are installed in your pc, then it may conflict each other. This problem may occur with spysweeper and anti-virus version 7.xxx and backup programs.