Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Most people do not know that there is a place on Facebook where
business owners can advertise without incurring pay-per-click (PPC)
costs. The reason is that the tool is practically hidden. If you would
like to be able to send people to a commercial site, you need to have
such a page set up. Doing anything else is against the terms of service,
and Facebook will shut down your account. This page may be tied to your
profile, but you have to market it for people to get to it. It is
recommended that you get a separate domain.
1. Set up a Facebook account in your name, not a company name.
2. Click on "Advertising" at the very bottom of the page.
3. Click on "Pages" at the top of the page. This page tells you what you can do on your pages and shows you sample screenshots.
It is a tutorial page of a sort. If you already have an existing page, this is the page to go to in order to manage it.
4. Designate what type of company you are running--such as a musical outfit or a design or communications firm. Facebook applies templates based on what company type you choose. Make the name of the page your business name.
5. Fill in your basic profile with a photo or logo and company information, and list any events you might be planning.
6. Add more options. There is a plus sign at the top of the page that allows you to add applications like videos, notes (which can be articles or information to which you want your fans to have access), photos and discussions (generally, this is a forum where you can post a F.A.Q., instructions, complaints or testimonials). When you click the plus sign, a drop-down box appears, giving you options for elements to add. Click the one you want and follow the directions. For example, if you click the "Video" option, you just upload the video from your computer and it places it on the page.
7. Play around with the page until you get the look you want. Remember that you can always delete the page with two clicks of a mouse.
Here you can get some examples from the most famous companies in the world.
Marin Cook, the writer of digital multimedia software from free ipad video converter, makes it easy to find what software, including iPad video converter for Mac, etc, are the best for you. Any suggestions to my writing please leave your precious message.
Posted by jamesofty on
May 11, 2017 | Best Computers & Internet
Apr 29, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
326 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!