Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
A Ipod or a Mp4 player is a music Device that can be used to play personal Music on the go.
But for all the new users out there i'm going to tell you how to add music on to your New ipod/Mp4 player
1.open up windows media player
2.Connect your Ipod/MP4 if you han't already
3.Download songs onto your computer or rip them from Cds if you don't have any
4. click on the Sync at the top of the toolbar
5. find the music you want ,
6. the easy way to add them is to Right click and select the Add to sync list action
7. when you have all the songs you want and made sure that you have enough space click start sync
8. when that is finished feel free to add more songs or take it out and listen :P
hoped this helped :)
also heres a Video i found but did not make , it looked helpfull
Posted by Adrian on
Aug 16, 2012 | Apple A1112 Ipod Accessory Personal Mp3...
Dec 29, 2007 | Apple Ipod Nano Second Gen. Green (4 GB)...
Dec 25, 2007 | Apple iPod touch
2,360 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!