Tip & How-To about Tablets & eReaders
New software - iOS 4.3 has been updated to bring new features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This software is easy and free to use. You can easily download this software by connecting your device to your computer. You can become more productive in your work or you can get more fun or may be both of them can be achieved through iOS 4.3 update. This software has a unique function to make your App fast access. By updating this software in your iPhone or Ipad you can add more rooms or folder for more apps with drag and drop simplicity.
If you have download the iOS 4.3 software in your iPhone or iPad and want to create App folder in it, so read the following instructions and create the folder to store and categorize your Apps according to your wish:
- Connect your device to your computer and your computer to internet. Download the iOS 4.0 software and updated it to your device- iPhone or iPad. It is free and easy to download.
Once you update this software in your device, it will be ready to create App folder. So, first make sure that you have your device updated to iOS 4.3.
- Now press the App icon and hold it until the icon starts to shake. You have to do this process for rearranging the Apps into separate folder. Don't press the icon strictly! But just press it in a normal way and hold it for a moment.
- Drag the hold App on top of another App. When you do this a new folder icon will come on the screen to create a new folder for containing the both Apps.
- Continue this process of drag and drop to put the more and more App in that folder.
- When you drop the App and create the folder, the folder will be automatically named based on App Store category.
If you have made a folder by mistake and want to delete that folder, follow the instructions below:
- Tap that folder to go inside.
- Tap any App and hold it until it shakes
- When the App begins to shake, remove it! Do this process until the second last App of the folder remains.
- When you delete the second last App of that folder, the last App will automatically come back at the Home screen.
- If you don't want to delete the folder you can rename that folder through this opportunity.
Posted by mariolands on
Mar 18, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Feb 13, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 22, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
1,425 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!