Tip & How-To about Toys
If you need to sync the device to the stylus just follow the steps below.
1. Turn your Leapster 2 off, and remove the game cartridge
2. Hold down the 'hint' button while the game is off. The 'hint' button is the middle small button in the row of three above the directional pad on the left, with a '?' on it.
3. With your finger still firmly on the 'hint' button, turn the Leapster 2 back on. Keep your finger on the 'hint' button.
4. The screen should be displaying the calibration screen. You can release the 'hint' button now.
5. Press the 'A' button on the right to enter the calibration screen.
6. A small '+' sign will appear on the screen. Touch it with the stylus. A new '+' sign will appear. Touch this with the stylus too, and repeat for as many '+' signs as your Leapster 2 throws at you.
7. The screen will return to the calibration screen. You can now turn the machine off. Leave the cartridge out of the console, and turn it back on.
8. Your stylus and touch screen should now be working, enabling you to sign in as usual.
9. If it is working correctly then you can turn it off, add a game cartridge and turn it back on.
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted by Rofel... on
Aug 03, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Apr 15, 2011 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
Mar 28, 2011 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
Mar 02, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Apr 04, 2009 | Leapster Electronic Book: Junie B. Jones...