Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone Smartphone
1. Plug iPhone to your computer.
2. Make sure to turn on the volume of your speaker as you will this as guide to hear the beeps.
3. Hold the Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds
4. When you hear the first beep, immediately release the sleep button while still holding on to home.
5. Wait for the second beep then release the home button
6. The screen on your phone should now be black and you have successfully entered DFU Mode.
Posted by Mark... on
Mar 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 01, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 12, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
2,572 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!