Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Step by Step Guide on How to Jailbreak iPhone 4?
1. Open Safari on you iPhone 4. Browse to http://jailbreakme.com through our device and wait for the complete page load.
2. Once your page loads swipe your finger across "Slide to jailbreak".
3. Now wait and watch while your device will begin to download the data necessary to execute the jailbreak procedure.
4. After it downloads, it will say "Jailbreaking. Sit tight" - Just wait patiently for it to finish.
5. Wait a few seconds while installation finishes and a new popup will warn that Cydia icon is added on the springboard.
6. Go back home screen and click Cydia icon.
7. Click the first item "User", it will cost a long time for loading.
8. When come to this screenshot, click the sencond item"Sources" to open sources.
9. Click "Edit".
10. The buttons will be changed like this, then choose "Add".
11. Enter Cydia URL.
12. Updating the source data, this process need to connect to U.S. servers, if your WiFi is not available, you can change a try.
13. Click the source of the first Hackulo.
14. Select the corresponding version of the AppSync, here we tested the U.S. version of iPhone 4, select the third.
At this point, your iPhone 4 is free. You can install software though Cydia source, you can also use iTunes to download software then sync to iPhone 4, even install local software with the third party software. All roads lead to Rome.
Posted by Myles... on
Oct 02, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 06, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 30, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
1,535 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!