Tip & How-To about LG GD510 Cell Phone
What you need:
1) The CUST file
2) One or two true type fonts (.ttf)
3) Winmage installed (DOWNLOAD HERE)
1. First, open up your CUST file using Winimage.
2. In the DMF folder (or the MEDIA folder) there is a sub folder called fonts. In this are two true type fonts.
3. Make sure the fonts you are adding are on the desktop. Then rename them both like the ones in the CUST file. To do this quickly, simply right click on one of the fonts, and then click on properties. You can then just copy the titles.
4. If you only have one font, just make a double of it, and rename it like one of the original fonts. Notice how they are different in names. Make sure your two fonts are as well.
5. Highlight both of the original fonts and hit delete. Then click on the small icon with an arrow going upwards out of sheets of paper. This lets you insert files. Find your two custom, properly named files and insert them.
6. Once you have done all this, you can then save the CUST file and upload it to your LG pop. Then you should have a new font
Not all fonts will work, but the majority of them do. Notice how similar the way your pop reads the files to a computer
Posted by pabitra... on
Aug 19, 2011 | maduraonline.com Madura English-Sinhala...
Jul 21, 2010 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Oct 18, 2007 | Cell Phones
2,806 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!