Tip & How-To about LG GD510 Cell Phone
Please read and download all files from here before you start flashing.
Download GSMulti v3.0
Download firmware version V10D.bin
Download file GD510.dll
1. Install program GSMulti
2. Run GSMulti
3. Choose "Settings > Configuration"
4. Next "dll" and choose "GD510_090916.dll"
5. Next to "S/W" choose file "ROM_GD510AT-00-V10d-EUR-XX-DEC-08-2009+1"
6. Check option USB
7. Now install drivers with directory "GSMulti>UsbDrivers", install "INFINEON" and "TI_NEPTUNE".
8. Enter the directory C: \GSMulti and click on "UsbMap_V01"
select "INFINEON" and "Mapping START.
at this point, connect the USB phone
Program shows us in PORT NAME AND KEY
9.Click on SAVE & EXIT
10.Remove the battery, SIM card and memory card from your phone
11. Launch GSMulti and click the START button
12. Connect excluded phone into the USB
In the first field-USB1 we will see the progress of the program
After you complete the program, the phone reboots and you have got repaired phone. Now we can upload another CUST using LG Ultis.
Posted by pabitra... on
Jul 25, 2012 | LG Gw 620 Eve Android Smartphone - Black -...
Apr 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 13, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2008 | Ahead Software Nero Express 6.0 (NERO6OEM)...
4,412 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!