Everybody likes a nice looking display but of course it's beyond our control. Check out the things that we need to consider about the resolution adjustment.
- The highest resolution of the monitor.
- The resolution of the Video card.
Why? The monitor can only handle a limited resolution let's say you have a monitor that has a resolution of 800X600 and you have a video card with a resolution of 1280X1024, you can increase the resolution up to 1280X1024 but since your computer can only handle up to 800X600 the display will look really bad like a double vision. I hope you got the Logic of that. Now, if you want to increase the resolution of your computer consider both the monitor and the video card. Of course it would be best if both the video card and the monitor has equivalent resolution or much better the monitor to have a higher resolution than the video card for upgrade purposes.
Now, to adjust the computer's resolution:
- Right Click on your desktop
- Click on Personaliza
- Click on the Settings tab
- There you will find the drop down for the resolution of the video card
- Select the desired resolution. The higher the resolution the finer it looks
- If it gets blurry or bad, it means that the monitor cannot handle that certain resolution, so lower it down.
- Click Apply
- Click OK
There you go! Should you have any questions feel free to post a reply on this post and i'll be more than happy to help you out with it. Thank you for choosing FixYa!
For computer information you can visit http://reyfrancisbasa2.blogspot.com