Tip & How-To about Televison & Video
You can get rapid access either if you have not a premium account. Let see in the following instructions, here's how to do it in windows:
1) Click Start
2) Click run
3) In the run box type cmd and click OK or Press Enter
4) In the command prompt type the following commands and press ENTER after each new line.
and now type exit.
5) Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6) Try the rapidshare download again.
Frequently you will be assigned a new IP address when this happens.
Sometime you will, sometimes you will not. If you are on a fixed IP address, this method will not work.
If this works for you, you may want to save the above commands into a batch file, and just run it when you need it.
C] Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:
1) Download and install Firefox
2) Download and install SwitchProxy
3) Google for free proxies
4) When you hit your download limit, clean your cookies and change your proxy
D] You can use a bookmarklet to stop your wait times:
1) Open IE
2) Right Click On This Link
3) Select Add to Favorites
4) Select Yes to the warning that the bookmark may be unsafe.
5) Name it "RapidShare No Wait"
6) Click on the Links folder (if you want to display it in your IE toolbar)
7) Click OK
8) You may need to close and reopen IE to see it
9) Goto rapidshare and click the bookmarklet when you are forced to wait
10) Sure, you will get access again for downloading.
Posted by Shahzad ... on
Nov 18, 2015 | Nextbook Premium 7 Capacitive Touch...
Jul 21, 2014 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Nov 18, 2013 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 29, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Oct 08, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
987 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!