Tip & How-To about Refrigerators
1. is light on in side when you open the door. If not check breakers or fuses.
2. Can you hear the compressor running. If not do you hear any clicking sounds.
3. If you hear clicking sounds, try putting a fan on compressor and unplug refrigerator.
4. Wait one hour.
5. plug back in. If compressor starts let it run and see if it cools, if it doesnt, call service man.
6. If it goes back to clicking, call a service man.
Posted by Walter... on
Mar 10, 2011 | Amana Refrigerators
Mar 04, 2011 | Frigidaire Freezers
Feb 23, 2011 | GE Profile Arctica 25.4 Cubic Feet...
Feb 23, 2011 | Refrigerators
Feb 22, 2011 | Sub-Zero 650 / O Bottom Freezer...
496 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!