Tip & How-To about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
1. Switch off the Canon MX300 and disconnect the power cable.
2. While press and hold the power button, Connect the power cable to electric socket.
3. While pressing the power button, press the "Cancel/Stop" button (red button).
4. Now release the power button and the printer turns into a kind of factory mode. Wait for 10 seconds until it says "idle".
5. Press ">" (next button) once "Shipping Mode 3′ then Press the "OK" button. Press "OK" again for "without cleaning".
6. A test page will print.
7. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
8. Disconnect the power cable again without switch off the printer.
9. Take out the both cartridges.
10. Close the cover.
11. Connect the power cable and turn on the printer.
12. Now just put the cartridges back and the ink level in the canon Pixma MX300 have full again.
Posted by Alexie... on
Jan 14, 2015 | Canon Black Pixma Mx 320 High Quality...
Feb 25, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
2,469 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!