- Open the iTunes program on your computer.
- Select "iTunes Store" on the left-hand side of your screen.
- In the main window, in the "iTunes Store" box, click "Podcasts."
- On the next page, either click the "Submit a Podcast" box in the middle of your screen, or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and look for the link "Submit a Podcast" under "Learn More."
- The "Submit Podcasts to the iTunes Directory" page will load; enter your RSS feed URL in the field provided. When you click the "Continue" button, you will enter your login information, and then iTunes will check to make sure the feed URL you submitted is valid.
- If it is valid, you will be taken to step 2, where you will select primary and secondary categories to list your show under (if the categories are not already in the feed you provided). Make sure all of the information is accurate, and click "Submit."
- Your show is now submitted and will show up in the iTunes store shortly. You should receive an email, telling you that your show has been submitted successfully. The typical turnaround time varies from a few hours to a couple of days.
Not finding what you are looking for?