- Press "Control+Alt+Delete" on your Droid.
- The phone will reboot.
This will clear all of
the data off of the device.
- Turn the Droid off. If it won't turn off, remove and reinstall the battery.
- Open the keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding Power.
- The device will power on. Continue holding down the buttons until a yellow triangle "Warning Sign" appears on the screen.
- Once the yellow warning sign appears, press the physical
"Volume UP" and "Camera" buttons simultaneously to get to the menu. This may take several attempts before success.
- Use the direction pad to the right of the keyboard to select the Format option, or the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
- Scroll down to the "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the "Center"
button on the D-Pad.