Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the Box condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Posted by Chris... on
Nov 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2013 | Toshiba NB505N500BL 1 GB Hard Drive
Aug 21, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A75-S209 PC Notebook
Aug 19, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 Notebook
1,840 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!