Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
To Hard Reset Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage,
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work, use this second method below,
1. Shut Down Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
2. Now press the Volume up, Home and Power button together.
3. When Samsung Symbol shows up release the power.
4. Then there is a boot Menu. Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
If YES is selected, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from your
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory
Posted by edwin... on
Oct 01, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
May 04, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 14, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Aug 16, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
532 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!