Tip & How-To about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
1.To permanently delete a file without sending to recycle bin press shift+delete
2.When browsing just type in the name of the website and press ctrl+enter
'www.' and '.com' automatically come.
3. win+d - minimizes all windows and returns to clean desktop.
4. alt+enter - display properties of selected object.
5. alt+tab - switch between open programs
6.Bypass the autorun feature of a CD-ROM: Hold SHIFT as you insert the CD.
7. select and press F2 to rename object.
8.Backspace - Move to the parent folder.
9. press F5 to refresh the current open window.
10.to move across various panes in Windows explorer press F6
Posted by rajath... on
Jan 14, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 05, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Oct 27, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
891 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!