Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
How to solve wifi issue in WINDOWS VISTA when getting this error message"The settings saved on this computer do not match the requirements of the network"
- Go to Network and sharing center
- The go to manage wireless connection
- Right-click on the SSID, and then select Properties.
For WPA2 Users:
- Under the Security Tab, set Security Type to WPA2-Personal.
- Set Encryption Type to NONE. (Or you may select AES if its selected as TKIP or vice versa)
- Set Passphrase.
- Click on OK.
- Then try to check your connection?
- If you cannot still browse a website then try to go back to,
- Start and select connect to and find your network name and click connect
- Input the key and connect again
- If it tells you that it was successfully connected, then try to browse a website
- If not, change the SSID or your wireless network name
- Then connect to your network again (Start and select connect to and find your network name and click connect, Input the key and connect again)
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Posted by Alexie... on
Feb 02, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Linksys E1000 IEEE 80211bgn Wireless...
Dec 17, 2010 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Dec 14, 2010 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
144 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!