Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
Taking care of your cell phone will help to ensure it a long and productive life. These are some of the tips to help you maintain and get the best out of your mobile phone. All these tips also expect you to maintain the battery, charger and other accessories.
1. Protect your handset with a screen guard and if possible with a plastic or a leather cover.
2. You can charge your battery anytime as against myths that you should first get it fully drained. This was when Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydrate batteries were used. Only ensure that you use an original and genuine battery and charger or a compatible one. Be extra cautious with all the accessories whether they are genuine or not as an incompatible one can damage your phone permanently.
3. Always enable the PIN number on your SIM Card and phone lock i.e security code on your phone to prevent unauthorized use.
4. Always handle your cell phone with care. Rough treatment may damage the circuit board inside, so avoid dropping or unnecessarily shaking your phone.
5. To clean your cell phone just wipe it with a soft cloth. If need arises, you can use a mild detergent to clean the caver. But see to it that the detergent does not get into the phone through the holes.
6. Always keep your phone in a cool, dry place and avoid high temperature areas. Be extra cautious to protect you phone during rain.
7. Also keep your phone out of reach of your children. Your data may be more important than your handset.
Posted by ASHRAF CA on
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Aug 20, 2010 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Dec 22, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Oct 03, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
204 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!