Tip & How-To about Health & Beauty
To keep your hair healthy you should do the following things regularly.
1. Keep protein in your diet almost every day throughout the year. Fish, meat, egg, cheese, etc. is good source of protein. Note, there are certain medical conditions when should not avoid protein
2. You should take foods which supply plenty of vitamin A, B, and D. Fruits are good source of vitamins in general. Mango, papaya, and any yellow color fruit have plenty of Vitamins A.
3. To increase glossy look of hair you should mix 1 teaspoon of gelatin in 1 glass of tomato or carrot juice and drink that every day.
4. Mix Indian gooseberry (Amla) dust, Henna dust, Babul (gum) tree skin dust, Holy Basil (Arjun) tree skin dust in equal proportion. Make powder once again in mixture grinder. Take 10 grams of this mixture for one person. Mix this dust with 6 cups of water. Boil this water till it reduces down to 1 cup. Keep this as it is for one day. Next day do shampoo. Then let the hair become dry. Wear rubber gloves in both hands. Now apply the water to your hair. Do this exercise once in a week. You will get a lovely hair.
5. Castor oil is has tremendous value for hair. Massage castor oil everyday in the roots of hair. In this way the hair roots will be firm. You will see the volume is increasing day by day. Continue this for few weeks. After that reduce the frequency to twice a week.
Posted by Aloke Das on
Feb 01, 2017 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Apr 06, 2016 | Weight Loss Apps How to lose weight
Feb 04, 2013 | Health & Beauty
338 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!