You need to run application loader...
This error occurs because all of the data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone have been deleted.
The BlackBerry Device Software must be reloaded on to the BlackBerry smartphone.
To reload the BlackBerry Device Software you need the complete the following steps:
Before proceeding, make sure that the latest version of BlackBerry Device Software is installed on the desktop computer
by completing the following steps:
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager
4.5 to 5.0, perform the following steps:
- Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Click Help.
- Select About Desktop Manager.
- Click the Device Software tab.
- Verify that the BlackBerry Device Software displayed is the latest version currently available from the wireless service provider.
The following procedure will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the BlackBerry smartphone data before proceeding.
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Double-click Application Loader.
- Click Next to start the installation process.
- Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted, and click OK.
- Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications to be loaded, and then click Next.
- Click Settings, and then select the check boxes beside Delete all application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
- Clear the check box next to Backup up device data automatically during the installation process.
- Click Ok > Next > Finish.
- When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear. Click Close to return to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.1 to 4.3, complete the steps 1-5 above and then proceed with the following:
- Click Advanced , and then select the check boxes beside Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications
- Click Next.
- Select the check box next to Do not automatically backup the application data during the loading process (if prompted).
- Clear the check box next to Backup and restore applications installed wirelessly (if prompted).
- Click Next > Finish.