Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Plug the iPod USB connector into a USB port. Plug the other end of the connector into the bottom of the iPod Touch.
3. Look for the iPod Touch to show up in the Devices column in the middle left corner of the iTunes program screen. Once it does, you have two options. You can have all the songs/music from your personal music library/file sync with the iPod Touch every time you plugged into the computer, or you can create a playlists and manually selecting them for syncing.
4. Click on the iPod Touch symbol in the Devices column once you've decided which method of music management is best and suits your preference. A screen will pop up, giving you the summary of information about your iPod. Click on the options you want, then proceed to the bookmarked section labeled "Music" in the upper middle section of the page.
5. Click the "Sync" button in the bottom right corner of the screen. When the music has finished its sync process, a message at the top will appear "iPod Touch sync is complete. OK to disconnect.
Posted by Dennis... on
Jul 24, 2013 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 06, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Sep 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Aug 06, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
298 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!