Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Click "Start" => "Run"and type regedit.
2. Once in the registry editor, find the value: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings"
3. Right click on empty space create a new DWORD entrybyselecting
= New> DWord Value
Name the new registry key:"MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server"
4. Double-click the new key and change the value by 3 (or any other value, it will be your maximum number of simultaneous downloads)
5. Create a new DWORD key in the same way with the name
Posted by bouchra... on
Dec 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2011 | Symantec Norton Ghost 14.0: Windows
Oct 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V7010 Notebook
Aug 30, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR2013WM (RE468AA#ABA)...
181 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!