Follow the below steps to forward ports on the router:
1. Open a browser (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) on your computer connected to the router.
2. Access the router, usually with http://192.168.1.1
3. Login to the router (Username = admin and Password = password unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Port Forwarding under Advanced.
5. Click on 'Add Custom Service' button.
6. Specify any name for the service (XBOX1).
7. Specify the Start and the End Port as 88.
8. In the server IP Address specify the ip address of the X-box.
9. Click on 'Add' button.
10. Follow the same steps to open the port 3074 and 53 and use the name as XBOX2 and XBOX3. Click Apply.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.