Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
HOW TO REMOVE OR CHANGE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WHEN LOGGING-IN TO THE COMPUTER.
If you have lost or forgotten your password for logging in to a computer. Here's how to remove or bypass the password without reintalling your operating system.
Here is the procedure how to remove or change the ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD.
1. You need to download Windows Password Unlocker in any computer and save it to CD as installer or to USB flash disk or external hard drive. Here is the link for software to download for a small fee http://www.passwordunlocker.com/windows-password-recovery.html
2. Using CD/DVD, put the CD/DVD with password remover software and boot up your computer.
3. Press any key when there is message appear to boot up to CDROM.
4. It will run the password remover and you can change or remove the password and after that it will boot it up and run without password.
5. For usb flash disk or external drive, open your log in menu and enter wrong password. After that, a reset password will appear and click the reset password. It will ask you to put new password and do not put any password and click next. Then it will open now the Windows display setting.
Posted by Benjamin... on
Jun 11, 2012 | Toshiba satellite c660
Feb 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
also you might try
when you boot up to the log in screen type in administrator to log in if you cant log in
during the boot up process you will see on the screen for a short amount of time press a certain key to enter set up
Press and hold that key during the boot up process to enter BIOS scroll down to set user password or supervisor password you can change or remove your password from there
control panel user accounts
on the users tab,click the name of the computer administrator you can change the password there
hope this helps
Jan 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
hope this helps
Dec 22, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
505 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!