Tip & How-To about Refrigerators
For prevent highrepair bill and the expense of replacing all your lost food. This article willprovide some useful tips that how to manually repair your refrigerator andfreezer yourself. Let's star with some basic information.
What you have to Do-
- Always maintain temperature range between 36 degrees Fahrenheit for the fridge, and between 0 to 5 degrees for the freezer.
- Keep clear and clean the coils with a vacuum or duster every 6 months to maintain efficiency and for reduce operating cost.
- During a power outage fridge will stay cold for about 7 to 8 hour and freezer can stay cold about 50 hour. Do not open door unnecessary.
- Daily defrost your manual defrost freezer and do not chip away the frost.
- Full filled fridge is more efficient than a half empty, but do not overfill.
- While moving and storage keep your refrigerator upright.
- After moving the refrigerator wait 24 hours before plugging it in.
- Keep at least 2 inches or air space behind your refrigerator and 6 inches above it.
What you have not to Do-
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 22, 2015 | Refrigerators
Sep 23, 2011 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Sep 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
731 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!