Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If you know or find any great web site and you think that it may
helpful for your friend or he/she would be interested in, you can send it by
using this tips:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Surf to the web site that you would like to send to your friend.
3. Just click on "File" it will appear top left of your screen.
4. Click Send button.
5. Click on "Link by email".
6. By using this link your default mail client will now open and it will automatically insert to the link of the web site in to the body of the e-mail.
7. Now insert your friends e-mail address in to the address field.
8. Finally click on Send button.
If you are using another web browser such as Firefox, you can do the same thing by clicking on right anywhere on the web page that you would like to send. Now, select "Send link" button from the resulting menu. This will invoke your default e-mail program.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 02, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 24, 2011 | Twitter Computers & Internet
114 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!