Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Roller Ball Type:-
For cleaning your mouse you
have to do the following work.
1. Disconnect the mouse from
your computer CPU.
2. Turn the mouse upside down and twist the roller ball retaining ring in a counter-clockwise direction to remove the ring.
3. Remove the roller ball from the mouse cavity.
4. Wash the roller ball with warm soapy water and put it in dry place.
5. Replace the dry roller ball back into the mouse cavity.
6. Replace the roller ball retaining ring and twist it clockwise to tighten.
For Laser type Mouse:-
A laser type mouse requires very little
care. Internally, there isn't anything required of you. If it should get a
little dirty on the outside, just dampen a soft cloth with water and wipe it
until it is clean.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 02, 2015 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jun 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2009 | IBM NetVista M41 PC Desktop
Aug 25, 2008 | D-Link DKVM 2K (DKVM-2K) 2-port KVM Switch
202 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!