Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
There are some simple ways that make you
aware about your problem regarding computer overheating.
1. The Cabinet fan and processor fan inside the system keeps the computer cool and free from dust. So keep these fans working on.
2. Always keep your computer clean inside for stop a computer from overheating.
3. For stop your computer from overheating always put it to sleep mode when it's not going to be in use.
4. If you are using a laptop, you can prevent it from overheating by purchasing a cooling pad, and do not put it on a restricting surface like your pillow or bed.
5. Always try to put your computer in cool place from preventing from overheating.
These steps will prevent your computer from overheating successfully.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 18, 2014 | ASUS M11AA-US002S Multimedia Desktop PC
Apr 13, 2013 | Dell OptiPlex GX620 PC Desktop
Dec 09, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 27, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario 2100US Notebook
Apr 06, 2010 | Intel Computers & Internet
198 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!