Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
These are some tips which
will describe to you that how you can maintain temperature of your Laptop and
keep it cool:
1. Do your power settingsfrom "high performance" to "balanced" or "powersaver" mode. This will provide to the system to use only the powerrequired to run your applications, rather than always using the maximumprocessor speed. In case of playing games or other intensive work, you canswitch back to the high performance plan as necessary.
2. Regularly keep yourlaptop clean, you can use dust removing spray to clean of the laptop's vents.Dust can accumulate in and block of the laptop's fan.
3. Always use a laptopcooling pad with a fan or two. For stronger cooling needs, a fan is the bestway to go. Laptop pads that have vents but no fans can also increase the airflow around your laptop. There are several sites guide that you can explore oryou could even custom build a laptop cooling system if you're so inclined.
4. Keep your workingenvironment and computer room cool as possible. Computers can work much betterin air conditioned environments.
5. Keep your Laptop shutdown while you have no need of it or when you are not at home. Without shuttingdown may one of the dangers of overheating laptops.
If you face continue laptop'sheat problems, contact to your laptop service provider. It may be a sign thatthe fan needs replacing, or BIOS program needs to be updated or there aresomething else fault in your system.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 17, 2018 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Oct 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2008 | Danby DKC646BLS Full Size / Pony Beer Keg...
365 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!