This is a tip explaining how you will be able to recover your phone lock code, without having to format of reload the firmware of the phone, hence, no loss of data.
Firstly, you will need to download the following software. Click HERE to navigate to download page.
Once the download is complete, you will need to locate the file you downloaded and install it. Install the software using the on-screen instructions.
Once the installation is complete, you will need the following:
- The USB data cable which came with the phone.
Now, you will need to follow these steps:
Your computer will now detect the new device(Your phone)
- Switch off your phone
- Remove the battery
- Reinsert the battery and connect the USB cable to the computer and phone while holding down the "C" or "@" button.
and install the needed drivers. When this installation is done, you will need to uplug your phone from the USB cable, and take out the battery.
Now you will need to download the following software before we continue. Click HERE
to navigate to download page.
Once this download is complete, you will need to extract the software using Winrar
. Click HERE
to download Winrar if you do not have it installed on your computer.
Once Winrar is installed, you will be able to install XS++. When the installation is done, you will need to follow there steps below:
- Run XS++ .exe
- Click Connect in XS++
- Now, you will need to reinsert the battery and the USB cable into your phone while holding down the "C" or "@" Button on your phone.
- Click or Trick GDFS at the lower end of the window.
- Now you will need to click on Phone Lock, where your code should now be displayed at the right had side of this window.
- Now, click on settings(At the bottom), and then on disconnect.
Now you will need to unplug your phone from the USB cable, remove and reinsert the phone battery. AND YOU ARE DONE.
Now you just need to enter either the code you saw in the previous step, or 0000 when prompted.
Hope this can be of help, please be sure to rate this tip, and add your experience in the form a a comment if you have any advise.