Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Hi there eBayers!
Here's the new eBay phone number:
you can create your own pin by going to Personal information page and then click the create link on the right side of telephone pin.
If you can't create one, you can just press the pound sign # multiple times until you reach a phone agent then just ask to be transferred to the department you like to be connected.
DON'T BELIEVE THAT anything can be solved by the eBay CHAT since they will only refer you to web forms! Use the number above to get in touch with cases/issues such as
1. Appealing a case filed in the resolution center page - ask for ESCALATIONS
2. Account take over issues - ask for ACCOUNT SECURITY
3. SUSPENSIONS - ask for SAFE HARBOR
4. Feedback - ask for TRUST AND SAFETY
5. For seller fees - ask for BILLING
6. Account Verification - also ask for TRUST AND SAFETY - sending fax documents for issues with POI requests (proof of identity)
7. MOTORS/STORES - ask for GENERAL SUPPORT/MOTORS
DON'T USE THE CHAT IF YOUR CONCERNS ARE LISTED ABOVE since they will just direct you to webforms and you will just need to wait for 10 days for a response from their "SPECIALISTS" that will do nothing.
Hope this helps! HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Posted by melvin... on
Mar 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2012 | eBay Auctions
Jul 09, 2011 | eBay Auctions
May 07, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Nov 04, 2010 | eBay Auctions
764 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!