Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Today computers play a vital role in our daily life and work. A small
computer error may result in terrible results. As common PC users, it's
no need to be good at computer, but it's better to master some simple
computer knowledge. So you can fix it on your own when a computer
problem occurs. Here it shows a simple tip on lost Windows 7 password. A
good example of when to use this tip would be when your Windows 7
password lost and you are unable to log on the computer again.
What to prepare if Windows 7 password lost?
1. Reliable Windows password recovery software
Today there are many great tools like Windows Password Breaker is used to recover Windows password for users. They usually can allow users to get instant access to your locked computer by recovering or resetting the lost Windows 7 password to empty, no matter what caused the lost password. Lost Windows 7 password? What you need to do firstly is to select one that suits you best. To different people, the priority of the factors one considers is probably different while choosing a Windows password recovery tool. But there are some common factors one may consider: reliability, easy to use, price, speed and so on.
2. An accessible PC with a driver
One should feel lucky that there are still opportunities to get back in your computer, even though you lost Windows 7 password without a password reset disk or installation disc. Windows password recovery tool supports to use a third computer to burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive for your locked computer. Any computer is OK, regardless of its Windows operating system, as long as it has an internal or external driver. Of course, the presupposition is that you've choose an appropriate application like Windows Password Breaker.
3. A bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
A blank or erasable CD/DVD is required when you resort to third-party software to reset your lost password in Windows 7. Of course, you can also use a USB flash drive to achieve it if your selected software supports it. Please remember to backup your files in the device as its data will be erased during burning the USB flash drive to reset lost Windows 7 password.
How to reset lost Windows 7 password?
Once you have made the preparations above, you can start with your select Windows password software. The instruction listed below is based on Windows Password Breaker Professional. It will only take you 5 minutes to reset the lost Windows 7 password without any data loss.
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker Professional in an accessible computer.
2. Run the program and insert a CD/DVD or USB flash drive to computer.
3. Burn the CD/DVD or USB flash drive with Windows Password Breaker Professional.
4. Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive to the locked computer.
5. Set BIOS of the locked PC to boot from CD/DVD or USB.
6. Choose the installation path of Windows, and enter the ID of the path.
7. All Windows account user names will be displayed for you. Enter the ID of a specified User Name to remove its password.
8. Enter y to confirm and continue your operation.
9. Enter y to remove another Windows account password or enter n to finish your operation when the selected windows account password is
10. Remove the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive from computer and press any key to restart your computer when you enter n to finish your operation.
11. Log on your computer without password.
Now you have regain accessed to your Windows, its really an easy and safe way to reset lost Windows 7 password.
Posted by yee lau on
Oct 19, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2015 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Dec 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
243 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!