Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If you want to tap into this locked speed then make the following changes:
1. Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc
2. Expand the Administrative Templates branch
3. Expand the Network tab
4. Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler
5. Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box
6. Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %
Once you have done this click apply and restart your PC.
After rebooting you should see a noticeable improvement in your net speed.
Posted by Sumit... on
Feb 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
213 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!